Thursday, August 28, 2008

Birthday Tags

Card swap time again-well, I'm actually a little early this time ;)
The theme is Birthday Tags for Kids. I found this super cute card and, once again, totally copied! (well, not totally, but pretty dang close) I had a hard time figuring out how to make it a tag, but I think this will work. I must say, I like how they turned out.



Details:
Paper: all Stampin' Up, Bold Brights and Cool Caribbean (love that color, sad it's retired, glad I stock piled it!)
Cuttlebug: Spots & Dots embossing folder
Cricut: George cartridge for the circles, Walk in my Garden cart. for the antenna
Marvy scalloped cirle punch
Making Memories: colored brads
Ribbon
Gogglie eyes
*I don't have the stamp she used for the 'worm wishes', so I just printed it off my computer*

3 comments:

Sam and Jamie said...

Those are adorable!

Michelle said...

Oh my gosh; SO CUTE!!!

Anonymous said...

Becky -
Those are the cutest thing ever !! You are so talented !