Wednesday, August 27, 2008

A couple of workshop projects

I don't do very many Stampin' Up workshops, so whenever the opportunity comes up, I find myself at a loss for what to do. I am having one next week with a group of girls that I've never done one with before and I can't decide what to make!! Here's my first 2 attempts-what do you think?


The first one is a little 3x3 note card and I feel like it's missing something...any suggestions?
















This one is just like the one I did for Valentine's Day-they are little York Peppermint Patties. I think it's O.K., but again maybe missing something?











Well, back to work I go to try and figure out some more ideas!

2 comments:

Traci G said...

Becky....I like both of these projects, and I don't think the 3x3 card is missing a thing. I really think it is simply beautiful!!! Love what you did with the striped DSP.

Tammy said...

Both are so cute! How about inking the edges of the first one or adding some kind of border around the yellow part with a black pen? Just a thought! Love them both either way! Are you a stampin up demonstrator?