Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Color Challenge-Genie Bag

This is my first attempt at one of Kristina's color challenges! Aren't these colors so yummy!?












I love how this bag turned out!








Here's what I used:
Paper (all Stampin Up): Chocolate Chip, Pink Pirouette, Regal Rose, Very Vanilla & Certainly Celery
Ink: Certainly Celery and Regal Rose
Embellishments: Big flower & pearl from Pretties Kit, Pink Pirouette Ribbon, 3/4" circle punch & Filigree brads.
So fun! Thanks Kristina for the challenge!



8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Becky I love your card, and your little goobers....they are so cute...I usually do a color challenge but not this week, I'd love for you to check my blog to see why...thank you...hugs ~Donna

Kathryn said...

LOVE the bag -- so very pretty - -the flower is gorgeous and I really need to get some of those metal flowers-- so pretty!

Sherri said...

Cute gift bag! I love this week's colors!

Laurie Zoellmer said...

Really cute gift bag! Thanks for sharing :)

Tina said...

Adorable ~ great bag, love the handle and brads.

Catherine said...

cute gift bag, love it

Andrea said...

Your bag is too cute, but can I just say that your children are even cuter???? They are adorable.

Shawntel said...

This bag is SO GREAT! It is perfect the filigree brads are so beautiful with the ribbon! I love the flower with the pearl too, very elegant! Great Job!!