Thursday, August 21, 2008

Gavin's 1st day of Kindergarten!




Well, I'm a little behind on my blogging-he actually started school back on the 12th. Can you believe that?! The 12th of August! What happened to summer? Anyway, he did great. He was so excited! Luckily he has 2 friends he already knew which made it easier for the 3 of them. After almost 2 weeks, he seems to be adjusting to the early morning routine. I worry about him being only 4 and the youngest in his class, but his teacher so far has said he'll do fine. (fingers crossed)



Funny story-when he was in preschool, he only went on M,W,F-one of the first things he said to me when he got out that first day was "so, is tomorrow my day off?" He was not too pleased to hear that he would now be going every day! I still can't believe we have a kindergartner!!

1 comment:

Borland family said...

I love it! Yeah, sorry Gav, no days off until the weekend. Even though he's the youngest, he's so smart, he'll be the smartest kid in class. Tell him happy birthday for us!We love and miss you all. We're thinking we'll be there for Christmas.