Monday, September 1, 2008

Craft Day Treats

Next weekend the girls are getting together for 12 hours of crafting! Our neighborhood has a great space to rent for pretty cheap, so we got a group together and we're going to spend the day doing what we love. I am so excited. Anyway, I made a couple of things for the people who are coming.

First, just simple place cards. Most everyone will know each other, but for those who don't I thought this would be an easy way to tell who's who. (Really, I just had paper left over and thought they were cute-definitely not a necessity)



Next, I made these little popcorn box things. I used the Cricut cartridge Tags, Bags, Boxes & More for the boxes, then the George one for the flowers (same for the name cards). I filled them with trail mix and some candy. These were so easy! I hope everyone likes them. I can't wait until Saturday!!






3 comments:

Tammy said...

Too Cute! I am so excited! Where on earth do you find time to do all this? You are my hero!!!

The Borlands said...

I am so jealous of how creative you are! You gotta teach me some stuff the next time I come out!

Traci G said...

These are SO pretty and wonderful!! The girls are going to love them! I wish I could come over too!