Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Sympathy card?



The theme this month for one of my card groups is "sympathy". Well, it turns out I don't have many sympathy stamps-who knew. Hopefully this qualifies! I used this card for my inspiration. I had intentions of pretty much keeping it the same, but I was having a hard time with the colors. So, I made a few changes and voila!


The details:
Paper-SU Basic Gray, Whisper White, Soft Sky (retired)
Stamps-SU Friendship Blooms, Small Sayings
Ink-SU Basic Gray
Ribbon-SU Soft Sky Double Stitched
Stamp a ma jig (to line up the saying just right)
Scor Pal (to make the embossed lines at the bottom)

5 comments:

Rachael said...

I love this card! I think the design and colors are perfect for a sympathy card.

Jeni Allen said...

Becky, I like your card better. It's really nice. Great job!

Borland family said...

Your's is WAY better! Can't wait to see you all at CHristmas

Traci G said...

This is very pretty Becky! The blue color is very soothing. Great card!

Michelle said...

Such a pretty card, Becky. I'm jealous you have a Scor-Pal!