Thursday, October 2, 2008

Kristina's Color Challenge


Yea! I haven't done one in a couple of weeks, but after she made this card, I couldn't wait to try it too!





Details:
Paper-SU Very Vanilla, Pumpkin Pie, Kiwi Kiss
Ink- Kiwi Kiss
Ribbon- Chocolate Chip
Transparency sheet
Stamps-SU Lots of Thoughts
SU punches-scallop square, 1 1/4 square
Pop dots
CM cutting system for the circles



I used the transparency sheet instead of the vellum that Kristina used.
On the inside I used the green paper to make a flap so you could write a note underneath and it wouldn't show through.

7 comments:

Sarah said...

Great card and very inventive with the slip of paper inside!

chloe said...

LOVE THIS!

Lauree said...

great use of kristina's tutorial. i was thinking of doing something like this too but went with an oval shape instead. bravo!

Amy, Ottawa, Canada said...

Wonderful Card. Thanks for showing the inside. Cool!
Amy.
ps Your kids pics are adorable.

Becky said...

I love your take on KWerner's MACM! I think it's wonderful!

Karla said...

Very nice! I love the idea of using transparency. I have a question though, have any idea how heavy was Kristina's vellum paper? I mean she used the heat gun! yikes!!! it makes me think it was a heavy type of vellum.

Great job on this one!

christiann said...

How did you cut the shape of the card?