Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Lily's 1st Birthday!



Lily's birthday was so fun! She had a pink party-everything was pink and sweet!
Here's Lily making her grand entrance...she and her Dad were the last ones to arrive :) I'm sad I didn't take a better picture of her in that cute dress.


Look at this sweet girl Hazel (wearing her cute party hat)! :)

First, we had dinner-I made homemade mac & cheese for Lily and the kids, Shirley Temples, pink jell-o, chicken nuggets, sandwiches...all kinds of yummy stuff. Then we opened presents! Lily loved that! She did waay better than I thought she would. She is not a very patient little girl, but she sat right down and tore the paper off and had a great time!



Lily and her fans!


Anthony's mom made the cakes (yup cakes, not just cake)
This one was just for Lily-chocolate!

Aren't they cute? She made them to match the invitations I made for the party.


Here we go:







She loved it!

Oh, pretty dress! (actually, it all came out just fine in the wash)

We had a Pink Sweets table (thanks for the great idea Lori) and the kids got to fill up bags with whatever they wanted...

I also made these for them to take home-it's an ice cream cone dipped in white chocolate and filled with pink yummies.

One of the girls in my ward made these super cute blocks for a baby shower and didn't want them afterwards, so I changed the letters and colors to match her party! Thanks Ashley-everyone loved them!

We had such a good time! Thanks so much for coming everybody!!

6 comments:

Borland family said...

SOOO CUTE!!! i'm sad we missed it:( things like this really makes me wish we were closer. Can't wait until Christmas!!

The Borlands said...

Wish I could have been there... everthing looked so cute! I love the pink sweets table- super cute!

Tammy said...

Sooo cute! Everything looked great! Looks like Lily really liked her cake!

Jenn Borland said...

Her party was perfect! She was an angel and had so much fun! We had a ton of fun, too! Thanks Becky!

Rachael said...

Wow! That has got to be the cutest 1st birthday party ever. You should go into business! I love the pink sweets table, and the ice cream cone favors. Darling! Lily is a lucky girl. I'm envisioning many years of fabulous, girly parties in her future.

Traci G said...

wow! you were so brave to let her eat cake in that pretty dress!! Glad it all came out in the wash. Everything looked SO nice for the party!