Thursday, March 27, 2008

I've been Tagged!

Tammy has tagged me! How fun...enjoy

Where were you born? Long Beach, California

Middle name? Anne

How old will you be this year? I turned 34 in January

Nicknames? Becky

Are you taller than your mother or father? Heavens no, I'm the shortest in the family.

Do you cry often during movies? Not very often.

What is your biggest pet peeve? Rudeness & dishonesty

Favorite color(s)? Purple and pink

Favorite food(s)? Strawberries, fries and waffles

Favorite restaurants? Red Robin...yum.

Favorite smells? BBQ, the real charcoal kind, Easter grass & Halloween buckets.

Favorite time of the day? Evening

What brand of shampoo/conditioner do you use? Pantene

What brand of make-up products? What makeup? :)

How many pillows do you sleep with? 2

Do you play an instrument? No

Have you ever been skinny dipping? No way Jose

Did you play any sports in High School? Nope

What was the last movie you saw in the theatre? Juno

What is your favorite article of clothing? My Gap sweat pants

What is your dream vacation? Well, Orlando of course. Hawaii would be good too. I'm too chicken to go too far. ;)

What was your first impression of your spouse? Very cute & handsome

If you were an animal, what would you be? Not sure

What is your dream car? Jaguar I suppose

What is one of your weaknesses? Too shy

What do you fix for dinner when there is nothing to fix? I don't fix dinner when there is something to fix. I love grocery shopping, but hate cooking. It's bad. So, when there is or isn't something to fix, we go out.

If you could live in a different decade/era what would it be? I am happy with the decade I am living

What is the emotion you feel the most? New baby tired and happy

Do you consider yourself outgoing? not really, unfortunately

What is something you are constantly working on? Scrapbooks

Any hidden talents? No, not that I can think of.

What is a word or phrase you overuse? No & stop it (as I write this I just said a string of no about 6 times as Gavin was spinning Lily in her jumper...)

What was the hardest thing that happened to you this past year? Last year was pretty good. (compared to 2006 which plain old sucked) I guess just being pregnant was pretty hard.

What is the best thing that has happened to you this past year? Lily and another year with Gavin. Each one is amazing

What is one thing you hope to accomplish this year? losing these last 20 pounds.

The best piece of advise you learned this past year? My children are always watching and learning-careful what I say and do.

I tag, my sisters in law: Jenn, Lisa & Cate Borland!

No comments: