Thursday, March 27, 2008

Easter


We had a fun Easter this year!
We made cookies and Gavin made a cute note:














I was reading Jen's blog and she made a comment about Easter starting to look like Christmas and I must agree. I was just going to get Gavin the CuttleKids die cutter (which he loves by the way) and some candy, but Anthony decided that a craft item was not OK. He thought Gavin needed some "boy" stuff to balance it out. Needless to say it got a little out of hand each of us trying to keep up with the other. Ridiculous. We will keep things in perspective next year.
Even Gavin himself was surprised:











Lily loves her new seat:














Church was good, except Lily had a blowout and I got poop on my shirt and had to go home and change because I was teaching.
Then we had our family over for dinner- I made my first prime rib! I think it turned out pretty good, not a lick left of that 10 pound piece of meat! But, I forgot to take pictures. :(
I love Easter and spring and I'm so glad there's an end to winter soon!

1 comment:

Jen said...

Becky, that is hilarious. All those toys make me laugh. Instead of it being Christmas and Birthdays, it's now Easter also! I'm glad we're both on the same page for next year :)