Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Lily's 2 Year Pictures

Yay! We were somewhat successful in getting Lily's picture taken today! She hasn't had a photo taken in a year, and the last one I have of her and Gavin, she was 3 months old I think. She is a big stinker when it comes to a camera and a stranger. Put them both together and we've got a disaster. This is something new for me-I used to take Gavin every 3 months until he was 2 and he loved it! I always had a hard time picking what pictures to buy because he hammed it up for all of them. Not Lily, she is not a fan at all. There isn't one really of her smiling her big smile, but the photographer definitely captured her personality! Gavin did good as usual. :)







If she can't see you, you must not be able to see her...

4 comments:

Rachael said...

These pictures are darling! I especially love the last one!

Sam and Jamie said...

I love the one of her kissing Gavin and the one where she is hiding her face. They are adorable!

Borland family said...

I LOVE Them! She is precious. Ben doesn't like pictures either...in fact we never did get around to his 2 year ones, oh well. She looks so grown up!

Mrs. Fence said...

Love these photos! My favorites are "you can't see me" and the fall scene with Gavin where see is holding up her finger, like "wait a minute, I'm not ready yet"! Looks like a success to me!