Monday, September 7, 2009

Finally, some new projects!

Man-it's been forever since I've made anything! It felt so good to get creative again! (even when I used other's creativity) :)
Pumpkin Bucket:
This one is so cute in person! I totally copied Lynn's version-why mess with a good thing? Check out her blog for the instructions.

This one I've seen several times and thought it was a great idea! Here is one of my favorite versions. I made mine into a tag for my card swap group.

Now for a couple of projects I actually didn't copy. :)
Another birthday tag for card group. I punched out 4 stars to make the 3-D star.

I saw the template for this card in a magazine, I love how it turned out!

3 comments:

Mrs. Fence said...

Oooh, love these projects! I'd love to know how you did the coffee card. That looks like fun! Loved the tag, too. TFS!

Jeni Allen said...

Card group is this week isn't it? Can't wait to see you! I LOVE card group!

Borland family said...

I LOVE These! YOu are so creative, some day I'm going to send you an order for cute cards. Do you take orders?