Thursday, February 12, 2009

Kristina's Color Challenge #41


Oh my goodness, it's been a long time since I've been able to do one of Kristina's Color Challenges! Little Lily doesn't like me doing crafts. Or anything but pay attention to her for that matter. This little girl is pretty high maintenance, just as a little girl should be I suppose. Anyway, I love the colors this week and I think if I have time I want to make another card for Valentine's using them.

Here's what I used:
Paper-Stampin Up: Basic Grey, Basic Black, Whisper White and Riding Hood Red
Cuttlebug Embossing and Die Cuts-With Gratitude

Thanks for looking!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

love the sharp simplicity of your card Becky!

Tova said...

Très classe ! very elegant !

Unknown said...

A beautiful card!

Diane said...

very classic nice