Tuesday, January 13, 2009

A few random pictures

Wow-it's been awhile since I've blogged! I can't believe how busy we've been.
I was trying to put these pictures in some kind of order, but it was taking way too long (I uploaded them in reverse order...)so I gave up!

Gavin working on his gingerbread house:

His finshed house:

My finished house:

Lily on Christmas:

Family picture:


Taho:

This picture makes me laugh-it was Christmas morning and Gavin ran down those stairs soo fast!

Lily and her dolls:

Gavin:

Christmas Eve in their new jammies:

After we were all dressed in our jammies, Gavin noticed that the girls were in pink and the boys in blue. I didn't even realize that as I was getting them together:


Lily on Christmas Eve with her new pretties that came out of the pinata:



Gavin with Santa:

Lily's new game lately is to put her blanket over her head and walk around. One of these days she's going to crash into a wall...

Lily in her doll's pack-n-play, nice hair by the way:

3 comments:

Tammy said...

Way too cute! It looks like you had a great Christmas!

Traci G said...

Such cute photos! You look GREAT by the way!!! I haven't been to your blog in forever (but I see that you haven't either! haha!!) Sure do miss seeing you around!!

ambercarlson said...

Becky! Oh my goodness! So fun to hear from you! I think about you and your family often! How is everything? Are you still living in HR? Your kids are adorable & you look great!

Thanks for saying hello...I'll have to peek in at your blog from time to time!

Say hello to the family!

Amber