Thursday, February 12, 2009

Card Swap (February)

For group #1, the theme was a Valentine Treat. This was super easy! Stampin Up started carrying some die cuts awhile back and this was one of them. I filled it with some candy, slapped at stamped tag on it and I was done. Something that can easily be duplicated and mass produced for the kiddos for Valentine's.

Group #2 the theme is Birthday, which is a good thing because I'm about out of cute birthday cards and can't wait to get some tonight! (Melanie if you should happen to read this, Happy Birthday and your card will be on it's way soon) This is a card I actually made a few years ago for group #1. Luckily I had kept one, so I pulled it apart and re-created it. The first time I made it, I had found a template online that I can no longer find for some reason. Hopefully this card isn't too dated. ;)

I'm realizing too that this is not a very good picture, sorry about that.

No comments: