Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Estes Park

This past weekend our family went to Estes Park for the holiday. We had so much fun! We went with 3 other families-17 of us! We shopped, ate, played games, did arts & crafts and more. I'm finding it hard to take as many pictures as I normally would have, but with 2 children to keep an eye I don't have a free hand any more. So, I missed some things that I would have liked to take shots of, but I got a few goods ones anyway.(actually Christiann took some of these too)



Some of the kids took an Animal Detective class at the YMCA. They learned about what kinds of tracks and clues different animals leave behind.

They even went outside to look for some.
And saw an elk!

We also went over and rode these cool slides:








I wish I had been able to take more pictures as these don't do justice to the great time we had. I'm hoping we can go again soon-maybe Labor Day?

No comments: