Thursday, April 3, 2008

Disney Day 3 part 2-MGM

Or Disney Studios as it's now called. Strange to change the name of a park, but whatever.
We had a dinner reservation tonight at 50's Prime Time Cafe. I've never been there before, so we thought we'd try it out. I think it was my least favorite meal of the whole trip. There wasn't much to choose from and none of it was my kind of food. Bummer.
We didn't spend too much time at this park, we didn't even ride any rides. We did however see the Muppets 3D show, it was OK. Gavin seemed to like it too.
After that, we headed over to meet some characters.
JoJo & Goliath:

One of the Little Einsteins, Leo I think:

Mr Incredible:
That was it. We were pretty tired and knew we had another busy day tomorrow, so we called it a night and headed back to the hotel. Fun Day!

No comments: