Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Crazy Thankful

I am so thankful for my childern. Not just today, but everyday. They are the first thing I am thankful for when I say a prayer. Having had 3 miscarriages, each one being harder than the last, I know what a miracle my kids are to me. But, after having come across this blog yesterday, I can't stop being extra super crazy thankful for my children. I can't get this family off my mind and pray not only for them, but for me and my kids. Check it out and say a prayer for them, then hug your kids. :)

4 comments:

Sam and Jamie said...

Becky- Thanks for sharing! That brought tears to my eyes and reminded me how short our time here and how important it is to enjoy those moments with our children and our spouses. You would think I have learned my lesson, but I always need reminders. And I really needed to hear this. Thanks

(The) Ladybug Lounge said...

It makes you very thankful to have healthy kids ! I'm sorry for that famiy and will continue to keep them in my prayers. Thanks for sharing their blog.

Mrs. Fence said...

I too, am thankful for my beautiful son. I will pray for you, Becky, and Layla and her parents. Thanks for sharing.

Sheila (Bookjourney) said...

I am always thankful for my kids. I have had a lot of loss in my family and know what it is like to miss someone every day of your life.

I thank God every day for the two wonderful sons I have been giver as well as a wonderful husband to share me life with.