Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Cards

Sorry the lighting is soo bad in these pictures:
For Christmas Reagan got me the Hello Kitty Cricut Cartridge and I love it! This is a Valentine card for swap last month. I used the cartridge to do the whole thing.

This is one of the cards I'm doing for a workshop this week. I saw this card and loved the idea of using this stamp set for something other than Valentine's.
All products are Stampin Up!
Paper: Whisper White, Certainly Celery,
Pretty in Pink, Tea Party DSP
Stamps: Sweetheart
Punches: Full Heart, Small Heart, Scallop Edge
Ribbon: Certainly Celery
Ink: Pretty in Pink

Another card for the workshop using the same stamp set.
All Products Stampin Up!
Paper: Real Red, Whisper White, Pretty in Pink
Stamps: Sweetheart
Punches: Full Heart, Pinking Hearts Border
Ink: Real Red
Heart Treat Cups

This one I did just for fun-I saw this card and loved it! All products are Stampin Up! again.
Paper: Kraft, Bashful Blue, More Mustard, Chocolate Chip, Very Vanilla
Stamps: Trendy Trees
Ribbon: Chocolate Chip
Ink: More Mustard, Chocolate Chip, Bashful Blue
Silver brads
Scallop edge punch

And, one more Valentine card courtesy of Hello Kitty :)

4 comments:

Jeni Allen said...

I LOVE the Hello Kitty stuff! How fun!

(The) Ladybug Lounge said...

Oh my goodness !! These are sooo cute !!

Tammy said...

Your cards are always so dang cute!

Milroys said...

I wish I had even an ounce of your creativity and patience. You always have the cutest stuff! Someday I am coming to your house so you can teach my how to use my Cricut