Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Whew! We've had a busy couple of days!

Where did I leave off? I think the weekend...Anthony had his Christmas party in Vegas and since I decided not to go, he took his friend John. Anthony's company put them up at the Paris this year and those two lucky boys got upgraded to the Imperial Suite. I miss all the fun! :( It's probably a good thing I decided not to go though, since we went this summer as a family, Gavin would know what he was missing. And how unfair that we get to go with Lily and he has to stay home. :) While he was gone, we went to a primary activity and then to a Christmas party. I also got my new Stampin' Up catalog in the mail-sadly I haven't had much time to look through it yet. On Sunday we went to Grammy's and made gingerbread houses!


Before:















After: (it looks like a bomb went off...)















From top left: Cate's, mine and Janet's












From top left: Mine, Janet's, Jenn's & Cate's














Here's my finished house:




































On Monday, Gavin had his school Christmas party. Santa came and Gavin finally got to tell him what he wanted for Christmas. After school we decided to go to the mall to do some shopping. There was no line for Santa and since Lily didn't get to visit with him at school, we went ahead and saw him again. Gavin told him what Daddy wants because he "already told him" what he would like. So thoughtful that Gavin.









Last night was my 2nd (wahoo) annual Cookie Swap! It was a big success (at least I would like to think so). The cookies are so good! We filled up 4 long tables with different kinds. I served Sherri's hot cocoa-big hit! I can't wait til next year. I put those pictures in a slide show for your enjoyment! ;)

That brings me to today. Lily had her 2 month check up today and got 4 shots. Poor baby was soo mad! She now weighs 9.1 pounds (5th%) and is 22 inches (50th%). We are planning on staying home the next few days to let her rest and finish getting ready for Christmas. Are you ready?

2 comments:

Borland family said...

WoW!!You havebeen busy!! Those cookies look soooo goodif there are any that are AMAZING I want recipes. Maybe someday we'll actually be there for your cookie swap. Lilly's getting BIG! For being only 5+ pds when she was born, she's growing really fast! AnywayLove yall!

Sherri Thacker said...

Aw, Lily is just like our Emily was. Always in the 5% :). Even now at 15 yo, she is still not at 100 lbs. Lucky her! :) I am ready Santa to come and just relaxing. I hope you have a great holiday. Sherri