Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Sherri's Yummy Hot Cocoa



I got this recipe from my friend Sherri and it is so good! I put together these jars for the people I visit teach for Christmas. They're not decorated too fancy, I needed them done by tomorrow :)



Hot Cocoa mix

16 oz Nestle Quik Instant Chocolate Mix
16 oz Cremora (as in the powdered creamer you add to coffee- I used Coffeemate)
16 oz confectioners sugar
25.6 box powdered milk (Carnation)

Mix altogether in large bowl. Separate into 9 pint jars. Hand these out at the holidays with a note that says "Add 3-4 tablespoons hot cocoa mix to 8 oz boiling water. Enjoy!


Thanks Sherri!

6 comments:

The Borlands said...

Thanks Becky, now I have a treat to hand out to the people I visit teach

Heather Grow said...

Yikes! Is it the 13th already. I guess I need to get my visiting teaching done too.

Keep posting your creations. I'll link you to my blog.

Anonymous said...

oh so cute!! you made it look very special! can't wait to see more of your postings.
:)

Sherri Thacker said...

These are so cute!! You did a great job and they will certainly love them!!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks Becky! I was wondering what to give all the pepole Bob works with!! They'll Love it!!

christiann said...

The hot chocolate was really good. I enjoyed it and the cookie swap. Thanks for the recipe