Thursday, April 30, 2009

Flower Pots and Other Cards


I love love love how these flower pot cards turned out (I wish I could say the same for these pictures-seriously, my camera is crap)! I made 12 of them for card swap this month-the theme is girlfriends. I got the directions for the pot itself here, then I used my Cricut to cut out the flowers and little tags. They are so cute!





Next up, just a few cards I've made either for a swap or a workshop. Nothing too hard or unusual here...(I got some of these ideas from Splitcoaststampers-so many ideas over there!)


5 comments:

Ecstacia said...

Adorable!

Jen said...

You've been busy updating your blog! Everything is beautiful and Easter looked fun ;)

Sam and Jamie said...

Those are the cutest cards! I love the flower pot.

Tammy said...

As usual...LOVE THEM! Happy to be in card swap with you! We need to craft this week!

christiann said...

I want a flower pot card. So cute.