Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Cards...

I swear those folks over at Geek Squad have it out for me. I finally get my camera back and not only is it scratched (Anthony said it looks like someone played hockey with it on the concrete) but the color is waay off now. Hmmm. Anyway, here's a couple of cards I've done recently.

Chrisitann and I are having a shower for our friend Jen and we knocked these babies out in one evening (42 of them!). At the time we thought we needed to get them in the mail the next day, but she ended up having her baby that day, so the shower will be next month. These were super easy and I love how they turned out. Of course, I copied (hey we were on a deadline and I wasn't feeling creative). Actually at the time we thought we liked it better without the little circle, but since we know his name I might go ahead and add that little part.


Supplies:
Stampin Up paper-Whisper White, Bashful Blue
Stamps-Wild About You (Stampin Up)
Stampin Up Ink-Bashful Blue
Fiskars punch-Treading water

Next is my card for card swap this month. The theme was blank or redo your favorite. I went for blank. Here's my inspiration for this card although I changed it quite a bit.

Supplies: (Stampin Up)
Paper-vellum, Whisper White, Pacific Point
Ink-Pacific Point
Ribbon-Pacfic Point
Stampin Up embossing plates (for the dots on the vellum)
scallop punch
Stamps-Polka Dot Punches
rhinestone, not SU

This card is one I'm doing at my workshops this month. It uses paper, ribbon and stamps from Sale-a-bration. Again, some help on this one.

Supplies: (all Stampin Up)
Paper-Bashful Blue, So Saffron, Whisper White, DSP Delicate Dots
Ink-So Saffron, Bashful Blue
Stamps-Polka Dot Punches
Heart punch
corner rounder
ribbon-So Saffron

No comments: