Saturday, July 5, 2008

4th of July

We had a super fun day yesterday! We went to a BBQ at our neighbor's then went to our favorite spot to watch the fireworks - Aurora Hills Golf Course 14th (I think) hole. I love going there- no crowds, lots of space for the kids to run and best of all, the fireworks are right above you. It is Aurora's best kept 4th of July secret. Here's a few of pictures from the day:

Lily, Gavin & Dillon-Lily had her first cupcake, yummy!

Lily usually goes to bed at 7:00, but last night she stayed up and played & had a good old time until about 5 minutes after the fireworks started, then she fell asleep-during the fireworks-silly girl.

3 comments:

Sam and Jamie said...

You shouldn't have let out your secret spot. I might have to fight you for it next year. Jk

That outfit is adorable on her!

Anonymous said...

I am so sad that I wasnt able to be there this year. It looks like you guys had a fun time. I cant wait to hear all about Lily's first cupcake...she needs to start practising for her big day! ~Janet

The Borlands said...

Great pictures- Lily's outfit is so freaking cute!!!!