Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Big Girl!

Lily turned 4 months today!















It's so funny, I remember taking these monthly pictures with Gavin and every time I did, Taho (our doggie) had to be right in the picture-evidently he was used to having all the attention and being constantly photographed (imagine). Well, Taho is soo over it, but Gavin now feels the need to be in all of Lily's pictures.


He even HAS to have some of just him...stinker. Speaking of Gavin, his new thing when he is angry with me is, I'm a "thumbs down". Where does he get this stuff?!

Last night she rolled over for the first time, from her tummy to her back. I pulled out Gavin's baby book to see when he did that for the first time and he was 5 1/2 months old! Too much time on mommy's lap! :) She hates being on her tummy and has quickly become a pro at getting on her back instead. Poor thing though, we get so excited and cheer that it scares her every time.
Almost there...
She did it!

No comments: